Monday, May 10, 2010

BARCELONA!



i havent even seen anything yet but the vibe of the city is just awesome. i can really feel how the sea is just close by. i landed from Oslo yesterday at 930pm. an hour early. the flight disruptions the day before scared me but thankfully, the skies cleared up. i was supposed to be riding with my CS host but he couldn't pick me up after all from the airport but it was no hassle at all. the bus ride was easy and i basically just slept through it. then from the bus i took the Metro to Rocafort where my host picked me up. the passion for the sea on this guy is just amazing. i really wish i had a strong enough passion for something. i mean i do have passions, problem is they are too many that i feel my attention is way too unfocused and i can't get the most of one thing...oh well.
after reading so much about the theft in this city, i am just getting too paranoid.
this will be okay. LOOK OUT LOOK OUT LOOK OUT. i have to constantly remind myself that for my whole stay just to be safe.

oh and Oslo turned out okay! not beating Stockholm still but its still nice. just too expensive. i'll go back when im a millionaire. :)

off to the sun

goes and wanders

1 comment: