Sunday, December 13, 2009

snowsnowsnow




just got back from an incredible weekend!
went to alto-adige, some place up north of italy, part of the dolomites...
went skiing finally and must say it's really hard but can be done...it's really fun but i guess the slopes i chose to try weren't suited for someone just starting... now, i am terribly sore and i have bruises on both cheeks of my ass! learning to stop took longer than i hoped so in order to stop when the ride was going too fast for me, i just decide to crash using my ass. the last pic is of me crashing and deciding to rest...

got some cool pictures as well but will have to just upload the ones from my phone as of the moment...the place was incredible, a 2 story house in the mountains complete with everything!
we were 17 erasmus people! germans, portuguese, italian, hungarian, czech, british, french, belgian...

wait for the pics!

goes and wanders

No comments:

Post a Comment