Monday, December 21, 2009

brussels-france


i came in Lille yesterday around 5pm with the TGV train from Brussels after all the hassle in the South station of Brussles. Good thing my hosts were really really nice...i really have to go and get them something for all their kindness! i wouldnt have known what to do if they werent there to help...

the tram was late and full, the trains were also late...all becau
se of this damn snow. when i got to the station, good thing Zak was there when me and Salim arrived. we tried getting a ticket but took too long then went up the platform to try and buy there but the train was 15mins late so we went down again but when we finally got to the window, the man said he couldnt sell anymore tickets to the train i needed to take...so, up again to the platform and just got on the train with no ticket...i intended to pay but the man who was supposed to sell me the ticket did not find me! oh well, the hassl
e was the payment, i guess...in the train, i met a couple of people who had no ticket too!

when i arrived, corinne and maica met me in the station and then we walked back to their flat...
sinigang and adobo for dinner! then international get together with their friends...met some italians and talked italian!! haha...i was so psyched with the fact that i carried on conversations in italian!!!

it's snowing again but got to make most of my stay here! oh and my phone started working again..in belgium i guess, my network had no partners...
while planning what to do for xmas and new years

goes and wanders

No comments:

Post a Comment