Thursday, September 6, 2012

RIO



There really is too much to tell. I would be writing for a very long time if i tried to write about the CISV experience in Brazil. It really is true though that it is quite frustrating to come back from camp and you try to explain how it was to other people but you really can't just quite give them an accurate description the past month. I guess it comes back to my sentiments when I did start this blog years ago, traveling very much like CISV as i have learned, is a very personal experience and can't be translated into words. Nothing stops us from trying though.


These are all Rio pictures. I hardly took any in Sao Paulo because I forgot my memory card in camp. i have some in my phone though. That's for another entry.
Cristo Redentor


We fed monkeys at the Sugar Loaf Mountain

Copacabana beach! We stayed at the tip of the curve.


the iconic Copacabana Palace

cool bird in the zoo
I really must agree that Rio is the cidade maravilhosa(marvelous city) and that God probably was Brazilian because the city is just perfect. He couldn't have created a city more beautiful than Rio. Beaches, forests, mountains, lakes and more in just one city. It was hard to get around though because of the language barrier but yeah, it was more of a challenge for me than anything else. I must return to RIO! 

And also, I just got my last signature from my kids' parents yesterday that's why this entry exists! I am cleared and ready for my next village! :) 

goes and wanders

No comments:

Post a Comment