Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mereki's MOVE, LEARN and EAT videos

 
more of these vids after the jump
 
this video has been trending in facebook for a few days now and i've been tagged in it a couple of times already. i kinda like that people think of me when they see stuff like these. shows they know me. shows how much i love the idea of moving. that stagnancy kills the soul. that it's not all about success, fame and money. although this video did probably cost tons of money. very much like this video i posted a couple of months ago but less professional. and less FACE. cos mine screams my face.



but yeah, my point is that there's more to life than being cooped up in your office, keeping an 8-5 job and dreaming about going while watching videos such as these. forget dreaming and make it happen. all i'm saying is life is too short.don't rely on seeing videos like these to inspire you. be the one to make them and inspire others.

here are the other videos in these series:




goes and wanders

1 comment:

  1. But it sucks that sometimes it seems like the only way to be able to make those videos is to earn from an 8-5 job. :/

    I think the corporate world attracted me 'cause my dad was able to do a lot of traveling 'cause of it. Hah. Now I don't know if I just signed myself up for that stagnancy you're talking about. I can only hope I won't have to be retired by the time I can fulfill my wanderlust already. hahah

    ReplyDelete