Monday, April 4, 2011

scandinavia longing: a design pursuit

lighting i would've bought if i lived in stockholm

oops you did it again eraser

interior of the Opera house in Oslo


artpiece in stockholm museum

i have been forcing the creative juices out of me for the past few weeks for a couple of projects and it delights me to be able to use my travels as inspiration. i've been going through a lot of scandinavian sites and looking at my past pictures from there. well, mostly swedish sites. because i love sweden like that. it inspires me to design. naks. :)

andy warhol installation in one of the museums in stockholm

neumeister has the most beautiful packaging and i was happy to know that they designed the bottle packaging i really liked. i even brought that bottle back to Padova! anyway, as i have probably discussed here before, to me, stockholm is one of my top cities in europe because the creative vibe is just so strong. although, advertising has the aspect of knowing the market and making it for them and i think these designs and having adapted it to my personal style does not translate well with the filipino market which sucks big time.

the sheep in stockholm were very gute. just wanted to share

goes and wanders

No comments:

Post a Comment