Tuesday, April 19, 2011

it's Easter again! Prague Entry!

hello peeps!
its holy week! easter sunday brings me back to last year's in Bohemia!
Prague, Czech Republic and basically the whole easter trip of 2010 was just awesome! i remember not having any hosts and was prepared to spend loads on hostels but each time i got to my new city, a host would accept me or offer me a place after seeing my post in the emergency couchrequests! it really amazes me how much good there is out there, from mere strangers who basically have my online profile to base their knowledge of me from.

During my first night, i got to learn how to swing when my hosts brought me to this Prague Spring Swing where everyone were dressed in their 1920's inspired costumes, i got to experience a new Christianity when they brought me to church(not in the usual Roman Catholic way but the more interactive and less sermon kind of way), then went around and met random people, took the sandeman's free tour, lost a scarf, made a good friend with the same intense levels of wanderlust in us, etc!

anyway, here are some more pics from last year's in Praha!

David Cerny's Miminka Babies on Prague's TV tower

Statue inspired by the works of Franz Kafka

graffiti by Czech Inn Hostel
goes and wanders

No comments:

Post a Comment