Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lifestyle Asia Travel Postcards!

i'm on a magazine! :) i wrote about this a few months before but just got a copy yesterday!

no big deal. just a page in Lifestyle Asia Travel showing photos from Czech Republic, Malta, Venice and Slovenia! i would've wanted a full feature on me and my 15-country eurotrip but that's only me. i think i'd have to start my own magazine for that-- like O! but then it'd be I! (or i!, oooh that'd be a cool logo!) anyway, i digress.

if you're in Manila, grab a copy of it in any bookstore! it's the December'10-January'11 issue of Lifestyle Asia Travel. or just look at these pics i took of my very own page this morning. thanks to gio for asking the LA travel people to put me there!
_______________________________________________

oh and about my interview. it went well. since ill be doing part time and a trial basis, they asked me to go MWF but in terms of compensation they asked me to give them a rate! which was kinda hard to do because it was either i was underselling myself or the other way around. aye just told me to say this specific rate which was just right, i guess. to be fair, my portfolio is a bit outdated and even with the rate i said, i felt liek i was ripping them off. and turns out, they are the same team i interned for a few years back. they just left the other company and started a new one. we'll see!

goes and wanders

No comments:

Post a Comment