Friday, February 25, 2011

a letter to you, my blog

sorry for the absence, go and wander blog.
i've been busy with work. MWF office hours+ overtime + bringing home work + finals week + money problems = me not opting to just forego updating you.
besides, i thought it best to not update you as much since not much going or wandering has been happening in the life of your 'writer.' and the negativity is still pretty much on high levels, i think its the fact that i haven't been satisfying my wanderlust for such a long time. a friend offered me really cheap tickets to boracay but i think i have to take a raincheck. it's not responsible. they did tell me to brace myself for it is not going to be easy. (that's for another story:))

so yeah, with all thats happening, i think all my wandering would just consist of my daily commutes to work. i just filed for overtime yesterday and hopefully that plus my salary is high enough for me to have another trip on my birthday. unless it deems to be irresponsible again.

hope there's wandering to be done soon even if the odds are against it.
back to transcribing bobbyguev's oral notes here in sbucks

goes and wanders

No comments:

Post a Comment