Thursday, September 25, 2014

Downtime Down Under

Sydney has not seen the disciplined me yet. 

This is me trying. 

Bear with me and hold all judgments, my excuse would be that I still haven't really settled. (So, I keep telling myself.) I thought at my sister's place, or here in Manly at Adrian's flat, I'd get some time to get really bored and push myself to write. It worked, for now, but then I'm off Manly again today and back to the city.

So the plan was to spend this whole month in Sydney going through the mess of files I have accumulated throughout my sailing days. Write about them. Edit photographs and videos. Get busy with it and try to produce something tangible out of the memories in my head. Maybe send them out to the right people. 

Instead, I keep wandering, physically and mentally!

goes and wanders

No comments:

Post a Comment