Sunday, June 12, 2011

a new place to call home

since, my camera is held hostage, i will post this. my host's flat in oslo.
i can only dream to have the view he has from this flat. see next photo.

i am in my new flat using up my neighbor's internet and im really hoping they never put a password to their connection while i am inhaling noxious fumes from the newly painted walls and ceiling. i have a pullout sofa bed from sabs as my only furniture. its 35+ degrees and i badly need to get a fan amongst other things. this is my new home! at least it's on the way to being a home. a sofa here, a chair there, a table here and a little bit of everything everywhere. soon, it'll be ready. for now, i'll stick with what i can get. :D update: i bought a fan already which will probably eat into my whole month's budget. which reminds me, i need to get a job soon!
you can see the whole of oslo from his place!

in other news, school starts today. can i get a thesis topic already so i can finish it as soon as possible, please!

goes and wanders

ps hopefully i can start hosting couchsurfers soon! pictures of my place will follow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment