Tuesday, October 5, 2010

sucking the marrow out of life

i have been in Manila for more than a month now and i have never regretted anything more than my decision to come back. :)

i just got the postcard i sent myself before i left italy and that european version of myself is really one awesome fellow. :)) i should send him a postcard from the philippines soon.

never stop exploring, keep on wandering
-European Ivan August 18, 2010 at Gianluca Schiavo's house

i have an interview tomorrow for some internship. wish me luck. hope this gets me out of the rut i am in and i can finally suck the marrow out of life once again.

goes and wanders

2 comments:

  1. explore the Philippines then! :D I'm sure you'll find our country interesting too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!
    yeah, i'd love to do so...i have had my share of gallivanting around the islands but not as extensive as my other trips...

    we have the habit of not exploring our own backyard. i've seen more of europe than any of the europeans i have met. haha

    ReplyDelete