Sunday, September 5, 2010

make me smile

after more than a year of tinkering with this blog, i just saw the stats part on my dashboard today!
it's cool seeing where people who waste most of their time reading what my brain spits out onto this screen!
it is amusing! and hopefully you are amused by my ramblings too! hopefully, any of my trips inspire you to go and wander! i ask for one favor though! first time i will ever even ask this! can you please spread the word if any of my words do stick. better if you comment but telling a friend about it would be awesome too! follow me if you have a blog yourself! i'd like to see the map on my stats be red on most parts! :) lights up my day! and gives me the boost to write! and at least makes me conscious that i should write better and not make a fool of myself. and, invite me if you're from someplace i haven't been! or invite me back if i missed something in a place i wrote about!

goes and wanders

No comments:

Post a Comment