Tuesday, August 24, 2010

15th Slovenia : Ljubljana and Bled

so, i should have posted this before the Cinque Terre but whatever.

i also added an extra night here in Slovenia. i stayed to see Lake Bled which also turned out to be a good idea. i had nothing waiting for me back in Padova, so there was no reason not to extend! plus my hosts were really nice and accommodating to me. too bad we didn't have much time to hang out. ill come back for sure anyway.


i couldn't resist asking to take a photo of this slovenian girl. i have no idea who she is but she sure had that kick-ass attitude to her.



Slovenia, to my surprise, was so easy to go to! not to mention really beautiful and not what i had expected it to be. anyway, to go there is just a simple bus/van ride from Venice Mestre which costs 22,50euros! i can't believe i postponed it for so long! their wine is surprisingly good too! and this tuna pate that i tried at my host's!







goes and wanders

No comments:

Post a Comment