Friday, July 17, 2009

on to bondi


i met up with my cousins from australia last night.
yup, i am one of the number of pinoys that has used the line, 'yeah i have family there!' as an icebreaker to people from australia (darren would always point this out as a lot of pinoys have approached him this way and i actually realize how lame an icebreaker that is)
back to last night..i havent seen my cousins in a while now but somehow it still is the same. i'm writing this entry because we talked about how one of my cousins would always pick fights with everyone and one instance was when i was in sydney in 2005 after my week in melbourne for the pacific school games.

i arrived in sydney and went straight to my aunt's place, fell asleep for a good part of the day and waking up, i realized other relatives had arrived. they asked what i wanted to do and immediately i said, 'beach!' the other choice was to go the mall. wew.
on our way to Bondi beach, a couple of dudes started picking a fight with my cousins on the road. while all the exchange of shouts and taunts were happening, i chucked water out the window to the other car. some of the water i threw also hit my cousin and she got full on ballistic thinking the other car did that. she got a glass bottle and threw it to the other car with her head out the window shouting god knows what. hahaha... we were laughing our asses off last night in somerset to this story. anyway, it was a good thing the dudes were not heading to Bondi otherwise i dont know how much worse it could have gotten.
on the beach, i just did normal beach stuff as usual except for filming this fat old black lady sunbathe naked. ruined my appetite for the day. the image above is from that same day, had to find it in my multiply pa

all these past entries have been so random. just things that suddenly pop into my mind.

one month

goes and wanders

No comments:

Post a Comment